FREEBEE IS COMING TO THE VIRGINIA BEACH RESORT AREA (updated May 22)
Freebee will begin providing service to the Resort Area of Virginia Beach beginning Wednesday, June 15th
- Freebee is a free ride service.
- Rides are on-demand, door-to-door, and in 100% electric vehicles.
- Rides can be hailed via the "Ride Freebee" app, phone, or flag down.
- Freebee will make it easier for tourists and locals to get to and from the local restaurants, hotels, and other businesses.
- This community ride service will decrease the number of cars on the road, lowering traffic congestion.
- Less cars on the road also means more available parking for your customers driving in from further away.
- People who normally take commercial rideshares will save a lot of money and, thus, have more money in their pockets to spend in the local restaurants, hotels, and other businesses.
- Freebee provides a viable alternative to drinking + driving.
- An all-electric fleet will significantly decrease tailpipe emissions, improving the air quality in and around Virginia Beach.
- The "Ride Freebee" app features a directory of local businesses and points of interest and invites your restaurant to have a free profile, making it easier to connect potential customers to you.
- We encourage you to promote Freebee as a way for people to get to and from your location.
- This is a pilot program for 1 year.
Depending on the success of the program and use will encourage the expansion of the program to other areas in Virginia Beach.
Hours are 11am-11pm, tipping is optional. See app for areas serviced-initially will be oceanfront. (42nd to General Booth and west to Birdneck Rd).
Simply email your logo and a small few of your best photos to Freebee and they will build your profile for you. To register your business, complete this short form:
https://link.edgepilot.com/s/e71d416e/ED_wJs032kOWFNZ34cHqYw?u=https://ridefreebee.com/local-business/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org