Munden Point Park is a 100-acre park located on the North Landing River, a major leg of the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Five Large Picnic Shelters with Charcoal Grills
- Mini-Shelters with Charcoal Grills
- Boat Ramp
- Fishing Area (Virginia Freshwater Fishing License required)
- Disc Golf Course View Course Map
- Three Ball Fields
- Three Basketball Courts
- Three Playgrounds
- Horseshoe Pits
- Five Volleyball Courts
- Canoe & Kayak Rentals (for use on Oakum Creek only)
- Vending Machines
- Public Restrooms
- An outdoor amphitheater with electrical outlets is also available by reservation for weddings, classroom instruction or other special events.
For shelter reservations, please call 757-385-PARK.