Munden Point Park is a 100-acre park located on the North Landing River, a major leg of the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Five Large Picnic Shelters with Charcoal Grills
- Mini-Shelters with Charcoal Grills
- Boat Ramp
- Fishing Area (Virginia Freshwater Fishing License required)
- Disc Golf Course View Course Map
- Three Ball Fields
- Three Basketball Courts
- Three Playgrounds
- Horseshoe Pits
- Five Volleyball Courts
- Canoe & Kayak Rentals (for use on Oakum Creek only)
- Vending Machines
- Public Restrooms
- An outdoor amphitheater with electrical outlets is also available by reservation for weddings, classroom instruction or other special events.
Equipment Available for Check Out
The following items can be checked out of the park office with a driver license or other form of identification: badminton equipment, basketballs, baseball bats, corn hole boards and bags, footballs, frisbees, horseshoes, rubber playground balls, soccer balls, volleyballs and volleyball nets.
For shelter reservations, please call 757-385-PARK.