- December 29, 2022
- 215 67th St, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Time: 7:00 PM to 11:59 PM
As 2022 draws to a close, many of us resolve to live our lives to the fullest and to connect more deeply with our inner selves and enhance our spiritual practices.
Using the transformative power of the A Search for God study group material—considered by many to be Edgar Cayce’s greatest legacy—and other inspirational teachings, long-time Cayce students/teachers Judith Stevens; Jessica Newell, MALS; Corinne Cayce, MA; Dr. JP Amonte, DC CMT CHt; Lora Little, MA EdD; Nicholas Theo, MEd; and more will share unique, powerful tools for shaping your current and future life in practical, readily-applied ways.
But you don’t need to be in a study group to benefit from these soul-expanding lessons, like:
- Learning to use affirmations to shape your current and future life patterns
- Discovering how to stay spiritually and personally motivated to make positive life changes
- Finding ways to create a more peaceful world by focusing on your own personal sense of inner peace
- Using natural healing herbs and remedies from Cayce’s recommendations to nurture wellness and vitality
Experience this inspiring program online at your own pace, and even join a special “midnight meditation” that you can view at midnight to ring in the New Year—or at any time!
For more info and to register, visit our website.