- 7/21/2022, 7/22/2022, 7/23/2022
- 215 67th St, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
We’re happy to welcome you back to your spiritual family at A.R.E. Headquarters. Join us in person or live online!
What if you knew, really knew in EVERY part of your being, that there is an answer to every question you have ever pondered and that all you have to do is ask and the answer will be forthcoming? What would that mean to you?
Those answers are at your fingertips through a technique called Soul Writing, also referred to as “inspirational writing” by Edgar Cayce. What is Soul Writing? If you think of prayer as talking to a higher power and meditation as a higher power talking to you--Soul Writing is you taking notes! In simple terms, Soul Writing is a written form of meditation. With it, you connect to the sacred wisdom within you, asking and receiving answers to whatever your soul yearns to know through stream-of-consciousness writing. It’s like having a 24/7 direct line to divine guidance counselors who are waiting to hear from you.
During this fascinating, insightful and fun three-day deep dive into soul writing, you will learn and practice the many ways Soul Writing can be applied to your life. We will cover:
- What Soul Writing is and what it’s not.
- The difference between Soul Writing and Automatic Writing, with emphasis on the Edgar Cayce readings; studies published in professional journals; and case histories revealing the dangers of Automatic Writing.
- The step-by-step process of optimizing your Soul Writing experience.
- How to get a definition, advice or explanation about any topic.
- Using Soul Writing to enhance your psychic abilities.
- Exploring profound, esoteric philosophies through Soul Writing.
- Using Soul Writing for psychoanalysis and healing and for your soul’s growth.
- Obtaining past-life information and conversing with your past-life personality.
- Using the Companion Mode of Healing to do Soul Writing on behalf of someone else.
This course will give you a tool of transformation unlike any other. It is a gift designed to enable you to overcome any challenges you are facing and freeing you to reach the next level of your spiritual evolution. Use it in your own life, or if you are a counseling professional, apply it to your practice for a deeper, more profound and spiritual experience for you and your clients.
For more information and to register, visit: edgarcayce.org/SoulWriting