- 9/27/2019, 9/28/2019, 9/29/2019, 9/30/2019, 10/1/2019, 10/2/2019, 10/3/2019, 10/4/2019, 10/5/2019, 10/6/2019
- Land of Sand Tent, Entrance at 7th St.
- Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Price: $5 per person. 12 and under is free while accompanied by adult.
How else can one describe this event any other way than with an experience? With a world-class venue, talent, and prize purse, Neptune's International Sandsculpting Championship has distinguished itself as a premier event unlike any other. From the gallery feel and extended viewing hours, your sandsculpting fill can be quelled with a single visit.
It's been the signature event of the Virginia Beach Neptune Festival since its inception, and has grown to the most prestigious event of its kind in the nation. With an international field of sculptors representing 11 countries from around the world, watch the professionals turn grains of sand into works of art in just 3 days!
LAND OF SAND TENT HOURS
- Friday, 9/27: 9am - 11pm
- Saturday, 9/28: 9am - 11pm
- Sunday, 9/29: 9am - 9pm
- Monday - Wednesday: 9/30 - 10/2: 10 am -6pm
- Thursday, 10/3: 10am - 8pm (City Employee Appreciation Day)
- Friday - Sunday, 10/4 - 10/6: 10am - 6pm
Admission: $5 per person.12 and under is free while accompanied by adult.
Tent is wheelchair and stroller accessible. NO ANIMALS allowed in the tent.
Entrance to the tent is located at 7th Street.