- May 5, 2021
- 215 67th St, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Time: 8:00 PM to 9:15 PM
Join us May 5, 8:00-9:15 p.m. ET for this LIVE webinar as Gregg Unterberger, MEd, LPC, discusses Igniting Your Intuition.
Edgar Cayce said that we could all do what he did, and that we should look inside for answers—but that does that mean? Based on research from vetted psychics, modern psychology, and Cayce’s wisdom, we now can know under what circumstances we are more likely to be psychic, what to look for in our internal world that will help distinguish genuine psychic flashes from mental chatter and how and when to act on it. In this lively and engaging LIVE webinar, Gregg Unterberger, MEd, LPC shares practical ways to connect with your higher self and gain insights and guidance to shape your everyday life.
This hour-long webinar is packed guidance as you:
- Explore whether psychic ability is a "gift" or something that can it be learned. Or is it both?
- Discover if you are the kind of person that is more likely to be "naturally psychic,” even if you don't think you are!
- Learn how "trying" to be psychic fails every time—and what you can do instead.
- Understand when is it "okay" to offer intuitive flashes to others—and how you can do it in a natural and supportive way.
- And the answer to the “million dollar” question: How can I tell the difference between the voice of my ego and true Divine Guidance?
Now is the time for YOU to ignite YOUR intuition!
Moderated by Cara Blume.
For more information and to register, visit: http://edgarcayce.org/IgnitingIntuition