- 10/19/2022, 10/20/2022, 10/21/2022, 10/22/2022
- Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
- 215 67th St, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Time: 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Join us for this live event – in-person or online!
Among the top priorities for health and happiness in Edgar Cayce’s teachings was the advice to meditate “deeply.” Studies continue to show the amazing, life-enhancing benefits of meditation—stress reduction, improved brain function, enhanced immune system, more positive outlook, and even reversal of the aging process. Meditation can also help you get in touch with your higher self and improve your sense of connection with God. It has been shown to increase self-awareness and the experience of being fully present in every moment.
As someone who practices meditation, you know the many benefits—and when you become a meditation mentor, you can share these benefits with others.
Whether you want to enhance your personal meditation routine, start your own program, or join an existing holistic practice, you can enhance your current career or start a new path with the skills you need to successfully practice—and teach others—Edgar Cayce-based meditation and spiritual attunement techniques. A.R.E. Certificate of Completion awarded upon successful completion of the course.*
During this intensive, experiential four-day virtual training, you will:
- Explore and practice meditation techniques from Buddhist, Tibetan, Hindu, Kabbalistic, and Egyptian traditions
- Experience Edgar Cayce’s methods and John Van Auken’s own “passage in consciousness” techniques
- Practice the use of chanting, music, breathing, incense, and other tools for attunement
- Gain techniques for teaching or mentoring the meditation techniques you have learned and practiced to others
- Have the opportunity to interact with John and your fellow students and ask questions in a virtual classroom setting
“Meditation . . . helps self more than self can be aided in any other way.” Edgar Cayce reading (3226-2)
Attendees also receive a detailed resource manual, compiled by John, for continued study at home. This live online training will take you through core methods for obtaining a deep meditative state, practicing a variety of techniques. Once you’ve learned these methods you will receive guidance on becoming a teacher of meditation, allowing you to assist others in experiencing the many benefits of meditation, whether it is aiding a friend or study group member, or teaching a class or workshop.
For more information, visit: www.edgarcayce.org/MeditationTraining