- 9/18/2022, 9/19/2022, 9/20/2022, 9/21/2022, 9/22/2022, 9/23/2022
- Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
- 215 67th St, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Time: 9:15 AM to 4:30 PM
We’re happy to welcome you back to your spiritual family at A.R.E. Headquarters. Join us in person or live online!
NOW is the time to enter a new career, add a new dimension to your current practice, and use hypnotherapy as a tool for personal insight and soul growth
SPECIAL OFFER! Your tuition INCLUDES membership in NATH
This limited-enrollment program fills up quickly—register early to ensure your place!
Master Transpersonal Hypnotherpist, Certified Trainer, Life Coach, and Cayce student Linda Thunberg MHt, who was trained by Dr. Allen Chips and Delores Cannon, will guide you through an immersive, experiential training in transpersonal hypnotherapy for healing spirit, mind, and body and for accessing past lives through regression.
Enter a new career, enhance your current practice, or use regression therapy as a valuable tool for soul growth.
Many of us, like Edgar Cayce, have experienced some form of hypnosis as we attempt to gain a better understanding of our true nature and our purpose here on earth. Dating back to ancient times, hypnosis has proven itself an effective therapeutic tool. Since its 1958 endorsement by the AMA, there has been tremendous growth in its methods, applications and acceptance.
This intensive training is designed to move you from study to application. Rated at 120 hours (approximately forty hours in class and eighty hours outside study sessions), it teaches beginning, intermediate and advanced hypnotherapy skills. Both the entry-level student and the seasoned professional will benefit from its unique, effective professional and personal change methods. Training includes lecture, demonstrations, multiple group and individual experiential exercises, and independent study. Graduates are certified as Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapists by NATH and the A.R.E.
During this exceptional week, you will have the opportunity to practice these methods both as both therapist and client and:
- Learn hypnotherapy interview and induction processes from a holistic foundation, and how to apply it safely to other participants and future clients
- Explore self-hypnosis as a tool for memory/comprehension enhancement and sports/fitness attainment as two of many self-help tools
- See ways you can use hypnosis for yourself and others to address such common psychosomatic problems as weight control, smoking and other addictions, phobias, stress, pain management, and improving self-image
- Experience the value of hypnosis for past-life therapy as you learn and practice regression skills
- Examine the importance of setting ideals and other concepts from the Cayce material when working with hypnosis
This well-established course will train you in techniques that induce these deeper states of consciousness and show you how to use them safely and ethically to help others. Attend in person at A.R.E. Headquarters or live online in a virtual classroom setting.
This conference is co-sponsored by A.R.E.’s Tarsia Center. In addition to promoting personal growth, transformation, and personal processing, the Tarsia Center is dedicated to healing and awakening individuals to deeper spiritual consciousness.