BOJUart gallery is pleased to host Double-Edged: a pop-up MOCA exhibition on view at the BOJUart gallery during March. Opening First Friday, March 1, 2019 from 6-9PM.
MOCA gave 12 local artists a challenge to make a piece of art following specific rules. All they were told is that they would have to collaborate with another artist within a limited timeframe. A daunting task, perhaps even a little scary, but they accepted the challenge anyway! The artists of Double-Edged have proven themselves talented, open, generous, and brave. When combined, they are a force.
The artist teams are:
1. Derek Eley & Caitlin Blomstrom
2. Nikki Leone & Hampton Boyer
3. Evan Sokal & Heidi Peelen
4. Megan Wynne & Jeff Tarkenton
5. Kimberly Munn & Staci Vella Katsias
6. Sam Clayman & Todd Webb