- Presented By: Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art
- 11/12/2019, 12/10/2019, 1/14/2020, 2/11/2020
- Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art
- 2200 Parks Avenue, Virginia Beach, 23451
- (757) 425-0000
- Time: 10:30 AM
- Price: FREE with museum admissionAdults $8.00 Military, Seniors, & Students $6.00
OCT 8 | NOV 12 | DEC 10 | JAN 14 | FEB 11
10:30 AM, TUESDAYS
FREE with museum admission
Join us the second Tuesday of each month for a casual conversation exploring our current exhibitions. The program is led by MOCA staff or guest lecturers. Coffee served at 10:30 am, gallery tour at 11:00 am.
Nov 12: This month we will explore Charged and discuss how art can engage our senses, stimulating or brain and body. We will be joined with special guest Dr. Alberto E. Musto, Assistant Professor of Pathology and Anatomy, one of the Module Directors of the Pre-clerkship Care Forward Curriculum, School of Medicine and Director of Neuroanatomy course, School of Health Professionals at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia. Dr. Musto integrates an interdisciplinary approach in medical education and mentorship activities in neuroscience research to enhance research, and diversity in the new medical curricula.
More topics to come!