- 5/8/2020, 5/9/2020, 5/10/2020
- On the beach at 30th Street
- 2901 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Time: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Beach Music Cruise-In blends bands on the beach and hot rods on the boardwalk with dancing under the stars in a jam-packed blast from the past! From Friday May 8th to Sunday May 10th top Beach Music bands from up and down the East Coast descend on the Virginia Beach oceanfront in a nostalgic salute to the “good old days” of cool cars and hot tunes.
A three-day series of paid concerts is presented on a stage built right on the beach at 30th Street. Evening concerts on Friday give way to a full day of entertainment, including the car show, on Saturday and more daytime concerts on Sunday. A deeply discounted General Admission weekend pass is $15 in advance or at the Box Office on Friday and Saturday. Daily General Admission tickets are $10 in advance or at the Box Office on the day of the show. Tickets are available in advance at ticketmaster.com.
The FREE Saturday car show feature turns the boardwalk into a local version of “Route 66,” with cars and trucks from yesterday and today competing for trophies and Best in Show cash prizes. There is a registration fee for entering vehicles in the car show. Individuals from throughout the region will display their autos. Hot rods, street machines, classic cars, and more will line the Virginia Beach boardwalk for several blocks, where thousands of car enthusiasts and families can view the vehicles in a beautiful beach setting.
The festival atmosphere is enhanced with a fantastic food and beverage menu available for purchase. Beer and wine as well as non-alcoholic beverages including smoothies and soft drinks go along with great festival food served in tents on the sand. Boardwalk sponsors and vendors overlook the beach, luring visitors from the boardwalk into the fun and sun at Beach Music Cruise-In!
Friday, May 8
5:30 pm Festival Box Office Opens
6:30 pm Festival Gate Opens to Beach Concert Stage, food and ABC sales begin
7:30 pm Chairmen of the Board featuring Ken Knox perform on Beach Concert Stage
Saturday, May 9
10:00 am Car Show begins on boardwalk
10:30 am Festival Box Office Opens
11:30 am Festival Gate Opens to the Beach Concert Stage, food and ABC sales begin
12:30 pm Bill Deal’s Original Rhondels perform on Beach Concert Stage
4:00 pm Northtower perform on Beach Concert Stage
7:30 pm The Main Event Band perform on Beach Concert Stage
Sunday, May 10
10:00 am Festival Box Office Opens
11:00 am Festival Gate Opens to Beach Concert Stage, food and ABC sales begin
12 Noon Band of Oz performs on Beach Concert Stage
3:30 pm The Tams perform on Beach Concert Stage
* Schedule subject to change
Beach Music Cruise-In Ticket Info
Single-day general admission to Beach Concert Stage (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday): $10
- available at the Festival Box Office located on the Boardwalk at 30th Street each day (Friday through Sunday)
3-day general admission pass to Beach Concert Stage (Friday through Sunday)
- $15: available in advance through May 9 at ticketmaster.com. Service fee applies.
- $15: available at the Festival Box Office located on the Boardwalk at 30th Street on Friday and Saturday
There is a limit of eight tickets per purchase.
Tickets are subject to availability.
Children 12 and younger are free with paying adult.
Car Show portion of Festival on Boardwalk Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm is FREE and everyone is welcome.
Know Before You Go
- Festival Box Office is located on the Boardwalk at 30th Street and opens two hours prior to first concert performance.
- Festival gate is located on the Boardwalk at 30th Street and opens to Beach Concert Stage one hour prior to first concert performance.
- Festival is held outdoors rain or shine. Festival may be suspended or postponed due to severe weather or in case of severe weather forecast.
- Picnic baskets are welcome.
- No alcohol or glass may be brought into the Festival.
- Persons must be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages.
- For the safety of all, Event Security may screen persons entering the Festival.
- No animals allowed inside Festival performance areas. Service Animals are permitted.
- Festival guests may be photographed and videotaped for future promotional use.
- These regulations do not alter or change State or City laws in any manner and guests are subject to all applicable State or City laws.
- For parking info, please visit http://bit.ly/2kTXLR9
- For Oceanfront resort info, please visit www.visitvirginiabeach.com