- 215 67th St, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Time: 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM
FRIDAY, ARPIL 30, 2021 - SATURDAY, MAY 1, 2021
Join us LIVE online for an inspiring—and eye-opening—exploration of the life of the soul! Featuring Dr. Bruce Greyson and Dr. Jim B. Tucker, as seen on the Netflix docuseries “Surviving Death.”
Dr. Bruce Greyson — Dr. Jim B. Tucker — Hollister Rand — Peter Woodbury MSW — David Bennett — Shelley Kaehr PhD — Tom Baker MDiv LCSW — Jon Shatat
Is there really an afterlife? What is it like when we cross over—and in the space between lives? Can we change our karma? Do animals reincarnate? What can we learn from the near-death experience (NDE)? These questions and more will be explored as we take a look at how our soul makes an incredible journey from birth to death to rebirth and beyond, on our way back to oneness with the Source. We don’t truly die—our soul continues on its journey and makes a transition from this physical life to a non-corporeal soul life.
The Cayce readings indicate that life and death are one continuous experience, and that “stepping through God’s other door” doesn’t stop the interplay between the two worlds.
During this favorite annual event, which includes speaker Q&A and a panel discussion, we will explore the soul’s journey in all its facets as you:
- Hear the astonishing research from the University of Virginia, conducted over six decades, investigating cases of past-life memories with a special focus on American cases with Jim B. Tucker MD
- Learn everything you wanted to know about the afterlife but were afraid to ask with medium and author Hollister Rand
- Explore the near-death experience and life on the other side with experiencer, author, and IANDS Board member David Bennett
- Learn more about the souls of animals and past lives of pets with regressionist and author Shelley Kaehr PhD
- Understand what our soul experiences on its journey between lives with regressionist Peter Woodbury MSW
- Review the latest research into the near-death experience with Bruce Greyson MD
- Explore Cayce’s views on the journey of the soul with Jon Shatat
- Learn to see the process of grieving as a part of our spiritual journey with Tom Baker MDiv LCSW
In an increasingly uncertain world, there is only one guarantee: We all face the same outcome. Experience the wisdom and comfort we can receive from those who have crossed over and learn how these glimpses of beyond provide us with reason to believe that life is eternal and love is everlasting, and celebrate the boundless nature of the human soul!
LIVE with Q&A and dialog / panel discussion, moderated by Peter Woodbury MSW.
For more information and to register, visit: http://EdgarCayce.org/OneSoulManyLives