- March 18, 2024
- Edgar Cayce's Association for Research & Enlightenment
- 215 67th St, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Price: A.R.E. Members - $950 General - $1,000
A.R.E.’s Holistic Life Coaching Training: Your invitation to grow into who you are longing to be.
Why choose the Holistic Life Coaching program at the A.R.E.? Are you ready to join groundbreakers supporting cultural shifts toward reintegrating spiritual nature into daily living? If so, sign up for the A.R.E’s Holistic Life Coaching program. Key program ingredients includeinner exploration, a courageous learning community, and highly applicable teaching ideas from the Cayce readings brought to life through cutting-edge research. Our goal is to give you the skills and confidence you need to support holistic transformation in your world.
- Learn what brings you joy and meaning and how to infuse that into your work in the world.
- Join daily somatic awareness practices to grow your ability to remain aware to the wisdom of your body.
- Explore the physical, emotional, and spiritual role of trauma, as described in integrative medicine and the Cayce readings, in our growth.
- Learn exercises to help you understand the connection between the nervous system and consciousness through messages from your body, mind, and
- Receive guided meditation instruction to deepen your practice and work with affirmations.
- Participate in process and sharing conversations to practice active listening, giving and receiving effective feedback, and navigating conflict.
- Learn techniques for supporting yourself and others to put values into action.
- Engage in small group dialogue and coaching experientials.
This training comprises three core elements: inner exploration, a learning community of practice, and teaching ideas from the Cayce readings made into applicable tools to use in relational work.
What is inner exploration? It’s getting curious about what makes you, you. You’ll learn practices like meditation and somatic exercises, breath and dream work, guided reflections, and ideas from the Cayce readings.
What is a learning community? A safe space in which to be seen and to see your co-participants. Through group work, dialogue, reflection, and process, we co-create a rich learning field that amplifies and supports growth.
How do I turn ideas from the Cayce readings into tools that will help me support others and myself? Many key ideas found in the Edgar Cayce readings are now embedded in leadership and human development models, integral theory, and neurobiological findings.
We’ll connect cutting-edge research to ideas from the Cayce readings and break down practical ways to apply them with your clients, students, customers, colleagues—everyone you relate with!
For more information, visit: EdgarCayce.org/LifeCoach