Courtyard Virginia Beach North is taking the pledge to Summer Smarter in 2020. In partnership with the City of Virginia Beach, we will adhere to a new set of operational protocols with the safety, security and well-being of our visitors and employees in mind.
Courtyard Virginia Beach North is utilizing a combination of information from the National Lodging Association, (ServSafe), Center for Disease Control, Virginia Department of Health, Virginia Hospitality and Travel Association, and Virginia Beach Hotel Association. It is our interest to take a front line role in making an environment that is safe and healthy for both our guests and employees.
Below are the new procedures that we have embraced:
1. All guest-facing employees will wear masks. They are to be laundered daily and employees must avoid touching their faces.
2. ServSafe certified Managers will be available at all times and all employees have received ServSafe food handler training.
3. Increased training of all employees regarding sanitation, appropriate handling of masks and gloves and the ability to communicate our procedures to all guests.
4. Elevated cleaning procedures with CDC approved products with special attention to high-touch areas every 60 minutes.
5. No handshaking or touching policy
6. We will have strategically located hand sanitizers throughout the hotel for employees and guests.
7. Prominent signage at all entry’s outlining CDC/Health Dept. notices.
8. All seating is arranged for appropriate social distancing.
9. Marriott Mobile Check in on the Marriott app four touchless check-in process.
10. Each employee has been trained on our best practices and has agreed in writing to adhere to these standards.
At Courtyard Virginia Beach North, we have pledged to Summer Smarter in 2020.