Monday, Jun 1, 2020 - Saturday, Oct 31, 2020
Welcome to Oceanaire by Diamond Resorts!
We are all looking forward to getting back to a level of normalcy in our daily lives. At Diamond Resorts, this includes welcoming you on your next vacation, when the time is right for you and your family.
We have always been committed to providing our members, owners, and guests with the highest level of hospitality, comfort, and quality. As we adapt to a “new normal,” additional precautions are necessary to protect the health and safety of our guests and team members.
We have been closely monitoring guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health agencies, and consulting with in-house and outside experts to expand our existing Diamond Standard of Clean protocols.
We are in accordance with local and state regulations, you can anticipate the following changes designed to protect your safety.
- Low-Contact Check-In: We will be adding plexiglass partitions at our front desks to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and team members. Our contactless express check-out will be strongly encouraged.
- Welcome Kits: Upon arrival, members, owners, and guests will receive a complimentary kit, including sanitizer packets and other convenience items, where available.
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocols: We will continue to use EPA‑recommended disinfectants to thoroughly clean all accommodations. Particular attention will be paid to high-touch surfaces such as door handles and television remotes. Housekeeping team members are required to wear personal protective equipment, such as masks and gloves, throughout the cleaning process.
- Minimizing Contact: To reduce contact, we will temporarily not be offering a mid-week housekeeping. However, we will have additional cleaning supplies such as bed linens, towels and toiletries available upon request. The items will be delivered outside your door in a package for a no-contact delivery.
- New Cleaning Technologies: Diamond Resorts is in the process of adding new technologies to enhance our cleanings. This includes the use of electrostatic sprayers, which uniformly mist disinfectant to sanitize surfaces.
- Frequent Cleanings: Dedicated team members will be assigned to clean high-touch surfaces and high-traffic areas with increased frequency using EPA‑recommended disinfectants.
- Social Distancing: We will be implementing strict social distancing requirements in public areas throughout our resorts. Signs will be posted encouraging guests to remain at least six feet away from other groups.
- Hand Sanitizer and Wipes: For your convenience, hand sanitizer and wipes or disinfectant sprays will be provided in the coming weeks at stations throughout the resorts.
- Team members will be required to wear a face mask while working.
- We will continue to actively monitor the situation and make necessary adjustments based on public health recommendations, emerging science and new technologies.