OCEAN KEY RESORT BY VSA RESORTS IS COMMITTED TO YOUR SAFE STAY!
* Non-invasive temperature screening
* 24/7 Restricted & Monitored Resort access
* Sanitizing & disinfecting of common areas & suites
* Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of common and high touch areas
* Electronic pre-registration options
* Staggered arrivals for check-in
* Physical distancing signage and reminders are located throughout the Resort
* Proper hygiene & CDC signage throughout the Resort
* Safety shields in the lobby, disposable masks, sanitizer stands, and hand sanitizers, as available
* Increased PPE & training for all staff
* Staggered work schedules & mobile clock in/out options
* Elevator use discouraged and strictly limited to 1 family at a time
* Luggage carts retrieved by staff & disinfected between each use
* Indoor Swimming pool is limited to one family per half hour on a reservation basis.
* Resort Amenities that are temporarily closed include:
Jacuzzi, Activities Center, Fitness Center, Guest Laundry Centers, Lobby Coffee Service, Ice & Vending Machines
* Unit Amenities temporarily removed for your Safe Stay:
Unit Guides, Menus, Cable Listing, Irons & Ironing Boards, Phone Books, Bibles.
* Daily Linen Exchange temporarily suspended
* Unit dishes, glasses, and silverware have been cleaned & sanitized and left in the dishwasher to avoid additional contact prior to guests’ use
* Virtual and physical distancing compliant activities will be available & communicated during your stay
* Express check out available for all guests
* TEMPORARY Check-Out procedures - Guests are requested to place all bath linens (used & unused) in the bathtub for quick disinfecting and retrieval and to load the dishwasher with all dishes, glasses, silverware, and detergent tablet and start full cleaning cycle
THANK YOU FOR EMBRACING OUR NEW SAFE STAY EXPERIENCE!