Ocean Eddie's Seafood Restaurant is taking the pledge to Summer Smarter in 2020 – and in partnership with the city of Virginia Beach, we will adhere to a new set of operational protocols with the safety, security and well-being of our community, our visitors and our employees in mind.
1. Our hostess will alert customers who are on the waitlist with a text message so that they can stroll the boardwalk.
2. Seating is arranged for social distancing.
3. Our menu is disposable.
4. We now use single-use items and paper napkins.
5. We have elevated our cleaning procedures to align with CDC
6. Signage is up outlining CDC and Health Department notices.
7. Our employees will wear masks.
8. We have ServSafe managers on-premises and all employees have received food handling training.
9. We have increased the training of all employees regarding sanitation and appropriate handling and laundering of masks and gloves.
10. We installed hand sanitizer distribution stations and they are placed for guests and employees to use.
At Ocean Eddie's Seafood Restaurant, We’re Open, and we’re pledging to Summer Smarter.