The museum staff is working diligently and we want to tell you just a little bit more about what we will be doing to keep you all safe!
• We have renovated our Museum Store and Lobby to allow our guests to practice Physical Distancing. We will also be utilizing the museum’s ramp space (weather permitting) to display some of our airplanes to allow people to spread out and respect each other’s space.
• We are continuing our rigorous schedule of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces such as door handles, restrooms, etc. The cleaning schedule will be posted where it is visible on especially high-touch areas.
• Mask (cloth face covering) usage on the part of staff and visitors in the Museum is mandatory.
• Our Museum Store will continue to make use of Online Ordering and In-Store Pickup options to provide you flexibility while you shop.
• The Museum is instituting a sick patron policy which will require that those who are sick, symptomatic, or caring for someone who is sick visit another time.
• We will continue to offer free content and programs online for those practicing social distancing and remaining in their homes.
• High traffic areas of the museum will have a flow pattern marked on the floor to aid visitor distancing efforts.
• The children’s play area inside the museum and the flight simulators are not available at the present time.
• Several of our button-operated interactive elements have also been disabled and are labeled accordingly for visitors.