COMMITMENT TO VB SMARTER
Hyatt House Virginia Beach Oceanfront is committed to the comfort of our guests and associates. We will continue to follow the CDC suggested guidelines and the American Hotel & Lodging Association's Safe Stay™ Guidelines for cleanliness in our hotel, while doing our best to enhance our customer experience.
1. Continue to direct associates who do not feel well, or are exhibiting symptoms, to stay home.
2. Increase emphasis on hand hygiene.
3. Provide all hotel associates with necessary PPE including face coverings, gloves and sanitizer.
4. Use hospital grade disinfectants throughout the hotel, including guest rooms.
5. Increase frequent cleaning of high touch public areas such as elevator buttons, handrails, restrooms, door handles, etc.
6. Enhance guest room cleaning procedures with additional sanitizing of high-touch areas (remotes, phones, thermostats, clocks, door handles, etc.).
7. Enforce social distancing throughout the hotel, close public spaces, and strongly encourage all guests to self-isolate.
8. Instruct all associates to not enter occupied guest rooms to limit exposure between guests and associates.
9. All room deliveries will be made via “drop and knock” and followed up with a phone call to ensure guests received their items.
10. Daily room cleaning will be suspended unless requested.
11. Strongly encourage guests use mobile check-in and mobile key, where available, to limit interacting with the front desk.
12. Disinfect all guest room keys prior to being issued.