The Holiday Inn Virginia Beach-Norfolk Hotel & Conference Center is so excited to take part in the VB Smarter Pledge! We are going the extra mile to make sure that we adhere to both the City and State protocols for the new safety and security requirements. Here are samples of some action steps our team is doing to make this happen:
1. Sanitizing high touch point areas -- elevators, door handles, credit card machines, exercise rooms equipment, public restrooms, guest laundry areas, and more.
2. The staff is wearing masks and using gloves. We encourage the guests to do the same please.
3. We will be social distancing in many areas of the hotel including the front desk area, elevators and the restaurant and lobby.
4. We are doing employee wellness checks when employees arrive at work.
5. We are increasing training for staff regarding sanitation and hand washing.
6. Single serve use items in our restaurant such as salt, pepper, menus, creamers, jellies, and condiments.
7. We are displaying signage throughout the hotel and restaurant to remind guests of social distancing.
8. We have displays of barriers at the front desk to shield guests from direct contact with the guests.
9. We sanitize pens after each guest use.
10. Our pool will remain closed until the local agencies allow pools to open for leisure purposes and until the local officials can inspect the pool and issue our operating permit.
The safety and security of both our guests and staff is always a top priority for our hotel as we continue to VB Smarter!