Monday, Jun 1, 2020 - Monday, Aug 31, 2020
We are delighted to have you as our guest while you visit the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. Our highest priority has always been the health and wellbeing of our guests and associates. In response to the ongoing uncertainty caused by COVID-19, we want to share with you several precautions our hotel is taking to make sure your stay with us is as safe and worry-free as possible.
• Increased cleaning of public areas including the lobby, elevators, door handles, public restrooms and high touchpoints in guest rooms.
• Routine monitoring of all associates for symptoms of, or potential exposure to, COVID-19.
• Modifications to housekeeping service to minimize guest interaction.
• Social distancing will be practiced by our staff, and we encourage our guests to strive to maintain 6’ of separation at all times from others in the hotel.
• Depending on their role, many associates will be wearing masks and gloves to prevent the potential spread of the virus.
• Increased signage can be found throughout the hotel to provide further safety guidance.
During your visit, you may also notice that some of our services and amenities have been modified or temporarily eliminated. Virginia is currently in PHASE 2 of its’ reopening plan, and we have adjusted our operations to be in full compliance with current restrictions imposed by our Governor, as well as any and all relevant CDC and IHG guidelines. With that in mind, we wanted to make you aware of some actions that we are taking and changes that may impact your stay.
• Our Pool and Fitness Center are open and operating in compliance with Virginia Department of Health capacity guidelines.
• Breakfast is available as a complimentary “grab and go” option from 7am-9am daily in the breakfast area
Despite the changes and challenges that we are currently facing, our beaches are OPEN! We invite you to enjoy warm days out on our region’s most beautiful asset. The City of Virginia Beach has placed informational signage at each beach entrance about social distancing guidelines and other practices to make your time here as safe and enjoyable as possible. We encourage you to take a moment to review this information.
If there is anything, we can do to make your stay more safe or enjoyable, please let us know. We are glad you chose us for your stay while visiting Virginia Beach!
Yours in hospitality,