Baker’s Crust Artisan Kitchen is committed to providing our patrons and team with a safe and sanitary environment to dine and work in because the health of our guests and team members is our paramount concern.
In addition to our daily cleaning and sanitizing procedures, we have implemented the following additional practices in each of our restaurants:
• All employees are required to wear masks and gloves.
• All patrons are required to wear masks when inside our restaurants.
• To maintain social distancing, each party will be sat at a table that is a minimum of 6 feet from any other table.
• Menus will be single-use and thrown away after each guest.
• Posting & following all CDC guidelines for sanitation.
• Educating our team members about the symptoms and prevention of novel coronavirus.
• Removing all tabletop items including salt, pepper, butter, jelly, table tents, etc. These items are available for guests upon request. All items are sanitized before and after customers use.
• Enforcing frequent hand-washing for a minimum of 20 seconds.
• Discouraging hand-shaking and touching of the eyes, nose and mouth.
• Providing sanitation stations with alcohol wipes, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant spray for all team members.
• Sanitizing and disinfecting all hard surfaces including tables, chairs, bar tops, doorknobs and handles, salt, pepper and sugar shakers, POS touch screens, check presenters, counter tops, railings, paper towel & toilet paper dispensers, light switches, telephones, and broom handles after each guest or every 60 minutes.