From curbside pick-up to closings, here is everything the ViBe District is offering with the health and safety of their patrons in mind as we navigate the current Coronavirus outbreak.
With the fluid nature of this situation, this list is subject to change. Please check with the business by calling or visiting their website.
FOOD & BEVERAGE PARTNERS
- Baby Izakaya – PICKUP ONLY
- Commune– PICKUP & DELIVERY, FAMILY MEALS AVAILABLE
- The Stockpot – PICKUP & DELIVERY with a $5 fee to support hourly staff – FAMILY MEALS AVAILABLE
- Three Ships Coffee — TEXT TO ORDER / PICKUP & DELIVERY OFFERED
- Lolly’s Creamery – OPEN / DRIVE THRU SERVICE ONLY
- Mary’s Restaurant – TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- Croc’s 19th Street Bistro – PICKUP & DELIVERY – FAMILY MEALS AVAILABLE
- Bad Ass Coffee – PICKUP / DELIVERY VIA DOORDASH, UBER, POSTMATES, also offering The Kick Ass immunity-building smoothie
- Barrel 17 — PICKUP / To-Go ordered encouraged with curb-side pickup option, Grub Hub delivery option
- Beach Bully – OPEN / To-Go and Pay by Phone encouraged / Delivery via Grub Hub and Door Dash / Catering Deliveries available
- Esoteric – TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- Fathom Coffee — CLOSED / Free Shipping on all online orders over $50
- Hearth Woodfired Cuisine – PICKUP ONLY
- Prosperity Kitchen & Pantry – PICKUP & TAKE AWAY ONLY
- Zero’s Subs Oceanfront – PICKUP ONLY/ Offering free bag lunch for students M-F.
- Vibrant Shore Brewing— Limited to 10 people or less. TO GO Growlers available.
- Chesapeake Bay Distillery – TASTING ROOM CLOSED; retail open 12-5pm Monday-Saturday, call ahead for curbside pickup.
- Zoe’s Steakhouse — TAKEOUT ONLY / Curbside service available.
LOCAL ARTISAN BUSINESSES
- North End Bag Company – SHOP TEMPORARILY CLOSED / Please order bags online here: https://www.northendbagcompany.com/ and select free shipping or free local pickup
- Jars Of Dust– SHOP TEMPORARILY CLOSED/ Please order online here:https://jarsofdust.com/shop can do curbside pickup
- Gypsy Soul Boutique – Shop open with social distancing; video chat shopping available.
- READ Books – Retail space closed. Shop online for delivery to your home.
- Igor’s Custom – OPEN for custom orders
- 17th Street Marketplace – follow their facebook page for online sales. Closed to public, scheduled an appointment by calling 757.630.5266
Support Your Local ViBe Businesses
Take a Virtual Tour of the Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art (MoCA)
Despite the Museum being closed due to COVID-19, Virginia MOCA staff has been hard at work exploring creative ways to bring the artists and art of Virginia MOCA to you, and Virtual Virginia MOCA is that way. Virtual Virginia MOCA will bring you and your family interesting interviews, articles, videos and more related to the artists and artwork on view now as well as favorites from past exhibitions.
PANDEMIC ’20 – Open call virtual exhibit with Virginia Beach Art Center & The Artist’s Gallery
To enter the Pandemic ’20 Exhibition, click here
An ongoing community art exhibition to help us all express our thoughts, feelings and experiences with the Coronavirus pandemic. ART can be a healing influence. We have invited the community to use visual art to process their emotions and experiences in this new an unusual situation.
Artworks depict a variety of perspectives of the Coronavirus Pandemic, from a global, financial, community, scientific, or personal perspective. Art may reflect the point of view of patients, caregivers, health care workers, or others who relate in some way.
Take the ViBe District Walking Tour
While we are being encouraged to engage in social distancing during this time, there's nothing stopping you from getting out, getting a little fresh air, and seeing the beauty of the ViBe District murals. To see all of these murals by foot makes for an easy, one-mile walking tour, that is a must for all who are visiting.
- Take a virtual tour around Virginia Beach’s cultural enclave—the ViBe Creative District by clicking on the map icons to find information about the artists, artworks and locations.
- Click on each icon to see multiple images of the artwork AND VIDEO links of murals created during the last two years of the ViBe Mural Festival
- This can be turned into a fun seek and find game for families too to talk about colors, shapes, animals, etc. found in the artworks.